Seriously No Politics ×

Who Am I to judge?

poptart

You are a child of God even if you are amoral garbage (which I personally doubt). Right about the judging thing for the most part. We do have to judge others at times but never their eternal worth, standing before God, or things of that nature unless God calls us to that kind of a position.

17 hours ago, poptart said:

Just realized, I have no room to judge anyone.  I'm no better than the amoral garbage who bash anything decient when I act so, yet here I am lashing out at people who've done nothing to me.

Your honesty speaks volumes for your empathy of others.  I admire that.

1 hour ago, Jeanne said:

Your honesty speaks volumes for your empathy of others.  I admire that.

I'm the epitome of selflessness.  That and I figured out, judging takes too much effort, can spend that time on me, working out and doing more squats.

Edited by poptart
2 hours ago, poptart said:

I'm the epitome of selflessness.  That and I figured out, judging takes too much effort, can spend that time on me, working out and doing more squats.

I know that is what I should be doing!!:P

On January 16, 2018 at 10:27 PM, poptart said:

Just realized, I have no room to judge anyone.  I'm no better than the amoral garbage who bash anything decient when I act so, yet here I am lashing out at people who've done nothing to me.

I understand the point you are seeking to make, and one thing that age teaches us (me) is to look at others with "soft eyes, understanding eyes). Having said that we are forced to make judgements of people and things everyday. The warning given us, is that "with what manor judgement ye judge, so it will be measured unto to you". (To  paraphrase) 

4 hours ago, poptart said:

Too much effort, cardio is awesome. I like wearing skinny jeans too much.  Also kinda looking for a bf.

Nah, cardio is harder and is worse for losing weight. Building muscle raises your daily caloric burn. You lose weight faster with push ups. Of course what you eat is more important than either. Good luck.

1 hour ago, The Nehor said:

Nah, cardio is harder and is worse for losing weight. Building muscle raises your daily caloric burn. You lose weight faster with push ups. Of course what you eat is more important than either. Good luck.

Lel some people think I'm vegan.  Also, i do marathons.