Seriously No Politics ×

BYU Caffeine is APPROVED - Breaking news!

20 minutes ago, Nofear said:

Yep, artificial sweeteners do that. Fortunately I have a severe medical condition that seems to offset much of that potential weight gain.

After acclimation, one actually finds sugar pop too … saccharine (ironic use of word noted ☺.

I only like extra spicy ginger beer these days.  For everything else, sugar overwhelms all other flavors and the 'burn' which is why I like pop in the first place is only strong enough for the first gulp or two drinking out of the can/bottle.

I can't abide the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners.  It is as bad as salad dressing instead of mayonnaise in recipes.  Every now and then I get one I think works and then a few seconds later, it's yech, yech, yech.

9 hours ago, hope_for_things said:

Oh man, I missed it...   Those conspiracy theorists might get more traction if they could combine their theories for alien planets and Revelation proof-texting, with Mormon myths.   Missed opportunity I think, just sayin...  

Am off to the sacred groove.

10 hours ago, Calm said:

I only like extra spicy ginger beer these days.  For everything else, sugar overwhelms all other flavors and the 'burn' which is why I like pop in the first place is only strong enough for the first gulp or two drinking out of the can/bottle.

I can't abide the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners.  It is as bad as salad dressing instead of mayonnaise in recipes.  Every now and then I get one I think works and then a few seconds later, it's yech, yech, yech.

Bundaberg Ginger Beer is the best, amazing.