Seriously No Politics ×

Church updates statement on Charlotteville

bsjkki

9 hours ago, longview said:

Thankfully there are not that many white supremacists, probably less than 1% of the population.  Now we are hearing reports of leftists going undercover pretending to be alt-right and instigating an "event" in order to further the "narrative."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/something_stinks_about_charlottesville.html

"- - - that this character, Jason Kessler, who organized the suspicious and supposed Alt-Right demonstration in Charlottesville, Va. that blew up in everyone's face, is a cunning lefty holdover from the Occupy Wall Street movement and a former Barack Obama supporter."

"I've been suspicious of the nature of the violence at this supposed Alt-Right demonstration since the news first began breaking.  It is no secret that radical elements in the Democrat left have been routinely utilizing violence when it suits their purposes.  We also know via secret tapings by Project Veritas that the Democratic Party has a semi-official director of dirty ops, **** Creamer, who hires, trains, and emplaces professional disruptors to encounter, engage, and infiltrate conservative demonstrations to foment violence, assuring that the demonstrations then become the targets of negative media attention – naturally, against the conservative side.  Creamer was caught on videotape boasting about his nefarious capabilities when he thought he was in friendly company."

By "reports" you mean a deranged blog post?

He imagines legions of paid crazies who dress up as Nazis and run people over as a false flag operation.

main-qimg-332e608493bb505fffd45791c1bb83

1 hour ago, The Nehor said:

By "reports" you mean a deranged blog post?

He imagines legions of paid crazies who dress up as Nazis and run people over as a false flag operation.

main-qimg-332e608493bb505fffd45791c1bb83

Ad hominem attack?  Somehow I expect better from you.

AmericanThinker has a terrific staff with high level of qualifications, see the biographies:     http://www.americanthinker.com/static/about_us.html

Main Image: Hornet's Nest

Main Image

Main Image

Main Image

15 minutes ago, longview said:

Ad hominem attack?  Somehow I expect better from you.

AmericanThinker has a terrific staff with high level of qualifications, see the biographies:     http://www.americanthinker.com/static/about_us.html

Main Image: Hornet's Nest

Main Image

Main Image

Main Image

Saying that what someone is saying is crazy is not an ad hominem. Admittedly it may logically follow that said person is crazy but still not an ad hominem. An ad hominem has to be unconnected to the argument. For example if I doubted something that say Donald Trump says because he is a serial liar that is not an ad hominem because his lying affects anything he may argue.

My statement is that the argument is CRAZY. Extraordinary conspiracy theories of this nature where these nutjobs want people to believe that there were a bunch of law-abiding upstanding citizens who care deeply about a symbol of slavery were hijacked by provocateurs and that the real problems came from Leftists masquerading as Nazis, KKK, and the like. Maybe even that David Duke is secretly a leftist? Yeah, you need extraordinary evidence for something that deranged and unhinged but all we are their suspicions and some dubious references to some guy in the Democratic Party saying he is willing to do unsavory things. They pulled this off under a massive veil of secrecy needing dozens if not hundreds of people to quietly play their role and keep absolutely silent about it. No conspiracy of that many is that good. Someone would have squealed. More likely lots of people. This is about as likely as the idea that alien shapeshifters caused the Charlottesville rallies.

If you are going to show Trump propaganda images at least pick good ones. Those are dull.

the_donald_by_sharpwriter-da0eh6b.jpg

Now that is a great image. It was possibly made ironically but that might convince someone to support the guy assuming they have not heard anything he has done since he took office.

12 hours ago, bsjkki said:

And God made Nehor and Longview who despise and condemn racism...

Commendable sentiments shared by all decent peoples.  Including Jews as follows:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-junior-says-leftists-more-dangerous-than-neo-nazis/

"The son of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday said American left-wing groups are more dangerous than neo-Nazis.
Weighing in on the weekend’s violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, during a far-right march, and US President Donald Trump’s controversial statements that “both sides were to blame” for the deadly incident, Yair Netanyahu said he was far more concerned by leftist organizations that have recently come into public focus.
“To put things in perspective,” Netanyahu wrote on Facebook, “I’m a Jew, I’m an Israeli, the neo nazis scums [sic] in Virginia hate me and my country. But they belong to the past. Their breed is dying out.
“However the thugs of Antifa and [Black Lives Matter] who hate my country (and America too in my view) just as much are getting stronger and stronger and becoming super dominant in American universities and public life.”
The Israeli premier himself tweeted Tuesday that he was “outraged by expressions of anti-Semitism, neo-Nazism and racism. Everyone should oppose this hatred,” after he was criticized for staying silent on Charlottesville.
In a response Wednesday afternoon to Yair Netanyahu’s comments, sources close to the prime minister said, “Yair is an adult and his views are his alone”
Trump’s stance was also supported by Likud MK Oren Hazan, who said Tuesday that the president “is right. Violence and extremism on any side is forbidden and demands condemnation. That doesn’t matter to the bleeding hearts on the left and in the media. After all, they believe that only the right is extremist and violent.”

Yair Netanyahu, son of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, at the annual bible study held at the Prime Minister's Residence in Jerusalem on October 13, 2016. (Marc Israel Sellem/Pool/Flash90)

Yair Netanyahu, son of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, at the annual bible study held at the Prime Minister's Residence in Jerusalem on October 13, 2016. (Marc Israel Sellem/Pool/Flash90)

13 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Yeah, you need extraordinary evidence for something that deranged and unhinged but all we are their suspicions and some dubious references to some guy in the Democratic Party saying he is willing to do unsavory things.

No, not really.  You only need to look at Craigslist and classified ads in "underground" newspapers across the country to know that there are foundations that are hiring community organizers, activists, protestors, and any other assorted alt-lefts.  You really cannot dismiss the image of Antifa thugs dressed up to appear similar to Palestinian terrorists with their faces covered up.