• Announcements

• Nemesis

Contact Us Broken   09/27/2016

Users, It has come to our attention that the contact us feature on the site is broken.  Please do not use this feature to contact board admins.  Please go through normal channels.  If you are ignored there then assume your request was denied. Also if you try to email us that email address is pretty much ignored.  Also don't contact us to complain, ask for favors, donations, or any other thing that you may think would annoy us.  Nemesis
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill "Papa" Lee

Update of the Granddaughters, and their Mom...

7 posts in this topic

Thank you for letting us know.  I'm glad they're all doing relatively well.

You can ask the school for services so she can attend and accommodations.   Get a note from the dr dx a traumatic brain injury and she should be able to get immediate services under Section 504, even if the the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act process takes longer.   PM if you need more info.

Thanks for the update Papa..prayers are still with you and yours that recovery will be complete and whole. 

23 hours ago, rpn said:

You can ask the school for services so she can attend and accommodations.   Get a note from the dr dx a traumatic brain injury and she should be able to get immediate services under Section 504, even if the the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act process takes longer.   PM if you need more info.

I think they are looking into it right now, so we will see. Thanks, good advice. 

Depending on her birthday and friends and size, it may not be a bad thing to wait.  My birthday was close to the cutoff date, so I was always on the small size growing up...could never compete in PE.  Also shy so ended up hating PE and recess and had body issues due to that (and other things). You don't want her to be on the extreme high end of size, but older is what I recommend if nothing else is a heavier consideration.

Edited by Calm