Sign in to follow this  
Chrysblack2017

Daughters of eve articles of faith

The Daughters of MOTHER EVE

of Latter-Day Saints

1. We believe that God is a title that denotes more than one personage. Those personages are our Father and Mother in Heaven.

2. We believe Jesus Christ is the Savior of Mankind and Mother Eve the Comforter of mankind.

3. We believe that we were given the Sarahic1 Priestesshood in the pre-existence through Mother Eve.

4. We believe that the Miriamic1 Priestesshood is to help prepare women to take on the duties of the Sarahic1Priestesshood.

5. We believe that women should lead side by side and hand in hand with our brothers, husbands, and fathers.

6. We believe that our duty and calling is separate and complimentary to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

7. We believe that there should be no poor among us. To help the poor build a secure life with love and understanding. 

8. We believe that poverty is instability in home ownership, food availability and job security.

9. We believe that through personal accountability and community support we can achieve the fullest measure of our creation.

10. We believe that holy script has been changed by false priests and evil transcribers to exclude and persecute those who were a different gender, race, nationality, and sexuality.

11. We believe through objective thought and careful prayer we will be able to strip prejudice from ourselves and our beliefs.

12. We believe that we are saved through Jesus Christ and we are here Because of the sacrifice of Mother Eve.

1 These names were chosen in the same manner that The Melchizedek and the Aaronic Priesthood names were chosen.  Namely by calling them after Women that faithful to the Priestesshood, otherwise known as the Priestesshood after the Order of the Daughter of God.  

To be consistent, you really should have a 13th "article of faith" for your "dogma."

Further, you should cite scriptures to support your positions.  Do you believe that marriage between a man and a woman is divinely ordained of God?  That there is only ONE priesthood that provides this covenant of Eternal Marriage?  The ultimate objective of attendance in the Lord's Temple?  Why do you seem to imply some sort of contest between males and females when they really should be united with the ONENESS of the Godhead?  (see John 17).

Is this a joke? or is there really a group?

14 hours ago, Chrysblack2017 said:

The Daughters of MOTHER EVE

of Latter-Day Saints

10. We believe that holy script has been changed by false priests and evil transcribers to exclude and persecute those who were a different gender, race, nationality, and sexuality.

ROFLMAO

Who is the 'we' in these articles of faith? 

There is nothing else online that I can see on this.

Which would seem to imply a prank rather than a grassroots organization.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blueglass
      Really impressed with Kate Holbrook's interview with Terryl Givens.  She's thoughtful, candid, and inspiring as she speaks about her persistence to get a PhD and work full time for the church as a manger of church history.  She's working on a project with Lisa Tate on the history of the young women's organization.  
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2G7k1ggz7k&feature=em-uploademail
      One thing I caught that I hadn't heard before was when Terryl asks her about whether she felt a sense of loss and a sense of jubilation when studying the history of the RS.  Joseph envisioned a more collaborative relationship with the male priesthood, more autonomy, abundance of spiritual gifts, authority to administer ordinances including healing by the laying of hands.  Kate responds that she understands the hyperfocus on this time period, but she feels there is a lost opportunity in recognizing the accomplishments of the women of the 20th century - she then backtracks a bit and says:
      "I don't want to say that their isn't a difference, between - a time when a woman was able to say I have this terrific idea she's say the General RS president and she goes and talks to the president of the church about it.  That is certainly different than now, when she goes and talks to someone in the presiding bishopric, and it has to go through several levels to even get to the president.  There is a loss, and there is a difference."
      I had no idea that the General RS president did not have direct access to the quorum of the 12, and first presidency?  Why in 3 heavens does the general RS president still have such an auxiliary level of access to the presiding apostolic quorum, access to financial influence through Pres Bishopric perhaps, but no real budget to work with?  No seat on the correlation committee?  
      Kate has a great story about how Ardeth Greene Kapp (General YW president 84-92') while receiving a downpour of revelation would use innovative, clever ways and technology to push the ideas upward through the hierarchy.  
    • By HappyJackWagon
      I know this has been discussed previously (but couldn't find the thread). I recently came to the realization that every 4th Sunday for 6 months will be based on 1 topic. The first 6 months of 2018 happens to have the topic of Sabbath worship- keeping the Sabbath day holy. Regardless of what one thinks about that particular topic, is it reasonable to expect 6 lessons on consecutive months on the same topic to be stimulating to the membership? I struggle to see how even the most dedicated member could be excited about hearing the same topic (presumably with a different spin) for 6 straight months.
      Has anyone been involved in the pilot programs for this approach (which also used Sabbath Observance as the topic- so you get another 6 months...yay!!)? How did it work? Were eyes more glazed over than usual on the 5th and 6th month? Seriously, is anyone looking forward to this? I will be thrilled if someone can show me that I have misunderstood this teaching approach and it won't really be 6 months of the same topic.

• By Meerkat
      Boblloyd91's topic for Catholic posters got me thinking about the Cross, the Atonement, Eternal Life and how He makes His plan known to us. Hence, the subject of my topic:  Why does the Holy Ghost transform lives in many religions if "True Church" authority is required for salvation?
      People in many religions testify how Christ has transformed their lives through the Holy Ghost.  
      How can religions, who claim no authority other than faith in Jesus Christ, obtain Salvation when according to Mark 16:16, Jesus Christ told his disciples "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature 'He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned?' "
      How can the Catholic Church claim that "The one true Church established by Christ is the Catholic Church."
      How can the LDS Church claim to be "The only true and living Church."
      How do Christians feel about salvation for non believers?
      Hope for Christians:
      1.  George Beverly Shay version of "The Old Rugged Cross."  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpjjC3f1FvI
      Hope for Non Christians
      2.  The Poem "Abu Ben Adhem."    https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Poems_That_Every_Child_Should_Know/Abou_Ben_Adhem

• By mfbukowski
      There were a couple of fascinating talks in last years Fairmormon Conference which implied this.
      I just wanted to suggest the topic and put the idea out there.  I had never thought about it before that conference, and now I find the idea drawing me in more and more. I will let you look up the articles because I want people to read the articles more.  No hints.
      To me, it makes perfect sense.  The Godhead is a family.  Some say the Holy Ghost is a feminine personage- the official church position is of course that He is male.
      I think we need more revelation on these issues.
      I would like the thread to be scholarly and respectful to Heavenly Mother and the human person, the mother of Jesus, Mary.
      If the thread gets funky about the conception of Jesus, I will shut it down in a heartbeat.  All are welcome, but we need to have a respectful tone.  And I really do not want this to become an EV vs LDS thread about Biblical interpretations.
    • By stephenpurdy
      I am quite on board with just about everything that LDS church leaders are teaching in terms of doctrine at this time .... except maybe one thing.

It may surprise you what it is. 

I have often seen among Latter-Day-Saints this idea that Adam and Eve (particularly Eve) was quite aware of why her decision to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil was necessary.  I don't know if I agree with this concept that she had it all figured out.

Of course, I agree that the fall was what I call an, "unfortunate necessity", however, I do not agree that either Adam or Eve understood exactly why this was the case. 

Is there any scripture that points to the idea that they acted out of wisdom in that situation they were placed in?

-Stephen