Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cinepro

Gay Beehive Delivers Prepared Speech in F&T Meeting - Ends as Expected

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Rain said:

Even though I disagree that this is an issue of sexuality for Savannah, I do think the parents (or parent*) should have been more sensitive to concerns. 

* We really don't know anything, as far as I am aware, of how the dad feels.

Did you watch the video? In it they mention that the father read her testimony/statement and okay'd it. He was behind her 100%. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Oliblish said:

Does implying what sex you are attracted to make a talk sexual?  If a deacon mentioned during a talk that he hoped to marry a woman in the temple after returning from his mission, would that be a sexual talk?  

:good:

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

Did you watch the video? In it they mention that the father read her testimony/statement and okay'd it. He was behind her 100%. 

Hearing the mom and zsavannah give their POV of what Dad thinks is not convincing.

He is quoted in the CNN article though.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Calm said:

Hearing the mom and zsavannah give their POV of what Dad thinks is not convincing.

He is quoted in the CNN article though.

I haven't read the article from CNN thoroughly, I'll check it out. I did see something about an email too, is that from th bishop or stake president? You don't need to answer I can do some research. 

Edited by Tacenda

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tacenda said:

I haven't read the article from CNN thoroughly, I'll check it out. I did see something about an email too, is that from th bishop or stake president? You don't need to answer I can do some research. 

From the bishop.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...