Sign in to follow this  
Tacenda

MDDB Format is the Bomb!

I've been browsing other forums lately. I even joined the LDS Freedom Forum in order to ask a question concerning how members are treated by those that leave or lose faith in the church. It was concerning another thread on this board. I did get a lot of feedback about it and will post on the thread later. But the reason for this topic is to thank whoever created the format on this board! It's so much easier to read than the other boards out there!! So thanks! :clapping:

Resurrecting this, because after reading other forums, this has got to be the best format out there. So easy on the eyes, and good people as well on here. You guys have given me more attention than I deserve. Thanks to those that created and maintain this site. I've been on here for 7 years. My first time seeing this forum, I felt very much like I couldn't or wouldn't be able to keep up with you all, and the intelligent conversations. But I feel like I'm accepted despite my repeated problems with things I don't like in the church. Just felt like posting this.

Edited by Tacenda

2 hours ago, Tacenda said:

Resurrecting this, because after reading other forums, this has got to be the best format out there. So easy on the eyes, and good people as well on here. You guys have given me more attention than I deserve. Thanks to those that created and maintain this site. I've been on here for 7 years. My first time seeing this forum, I felt very much like I couldn't or wouldn't be able to keep up with you all, and the intelligent conversations. But I feel like I'm accepted despite my repeated problems with things I don't like in the church. Just felt like posting this.

I’m a newbie, so obviously haven’t been around to benefit from all seven years of your participation, but in my short time here I’ve noticed your willingness to express gratitude when others share an idea you think is helpful or a thought you find insightful.  May we all more often follow your lead. 

4 hours ago, Tacenda said:

I find it much harder to keep track on other forums   And some great conversations here.  I view most here as extended family.

5 hours ago, Calm said:

I find it much harder to keep track on other forums   And some great conversations here.  I view most here as extended family.

yep-its-me-black-sheep-the-tim-baaaaaaab

• Like 2

9 hours ago, let’s roll said:

I’m a newbie, so obviously haven’t been around to benefit from all seven years of your participation, but in my short time here I’ve noticed your willingness to express gratitude when others share an idea you think is helpful or a thought you find insightful.  May we all more often follow your lead. 

🤗

1 hour ago, JLHPROF said:

🤣

7 hours ago, Calm said:

Me too! I'm more myself here than anywhere else, lol!

7 hours ago, JLHPROF said:

I have lots worse, lol.

Hey JLHPROF ! I just bought 3 bags of wool yesterday. If I had only known.../

• Like 1