Sign in to follow this  
Robert F. Smith

LOWEST OVERALL RATE OF CANCER IN UTAH

The cynic in me suggests that a large chunk of the population in Utah which lives along the I15 corridor , were inoculated for decades by Geneva Steel. :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said:

Utah does not have the lowest overall rate of cancer in the USA.  However,  it does have the lowest death rate related to cancer.  When looking at the data separating out the different types of cancer, it appears that Utah has a significantly lower rate of lung and bronchial cancer. ..the most deadly cancers.  I would say that the low rate of smoking in Utah is a huge factor in this. 

All those who would have died of cancer are committing suicide instead. :vader: 

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robert F. Smith
      Yasemin Saplakoglu, "There May Be a Link Between Coffee and Lung Cancer, Study Suggests," LiveScience, April 3, 2019, online at https://www.livescience.com/65136-coffee-lung-cancer.html .

• By Stargazer
      Last week we got a rather scary diagnosis for my wife, who apparently has colon cancer. We don't yet know what stage it is in, due to difficulties in getting a good colonoscopy reading, but there's at least one tumor that is 5 cm in diameter.
      This is scary enough, but even worse news is that she is a real believer in natural cures and has decided that there is no way she is getting surgery, chemo, or radiation. She won't listen to me about it, either -- "stubborn" is her middle name.
      I myself don't have much confidence in these natural treatments, and so I believe I am about to enter into a real nightmare: she's going to kill herself unintentionally, because by the time she figures out that her "cures" aren't working, it will be too late for the real thing to make much of a dent. The only thing for me to do is hope like heck that what she does will make a difference.
      Just in case anyone happens to know a sure-fire non-medical cancer cure, now would be the time. I am all ears.