Seriously No Politics ×

Banned From Thread??? Why??

Jeanne

Hey...I wasn't going to post anymore on the thread anyway; but just puzzled as to why I was banned?  Does anyone know...I can't get in.  Thanks..!  Though I wasn't posting on it anymore, I was very interested and learning from the comments of others.  Is there a reason why I was singled out?  This was from the thread about trust gap.

Edited by Jeanne
23 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Hey...I wasn't going to post anymore on the thread anyway; but just puzzled as to why I was banned?  Does anyone know...I can't get in.  Thanks..!  Though I wasn't posting on it anymore, I was very interested and learning from the comments of others.  Is there a reason why I was singled out?  This was from the thread about trust gap.

I just posted there (regarding not understanding why you and Tacenda were treated the way you were on that thread).  I don't know what you posted there that would have gotten you banned?

Maybe you disagreed with the wrong people or someone did report you?  I don't know, but I'm sorry for how you were treated.  

Maybe someone can reply here and  shed more light on why you were banned, as I'm not much help!!

Edited by JulieM
20 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

I just went back in the thread to your last comment and I can't figure out why you were banned.  If you want to read the thread, you could log out and go review the latest.  But, the discussion there has mostly deteriorated.

1 minute ago, rockpond said:

I just went back in the thread to your last comment and I can't figure out why you were banned.  If you want to read the thread, you could log out and go review the latest.  But, the discussion there has mostly deteriorated.

Thanks...I was suspended for 3 days on a thread where my last post said.."This is Jeanne..slowly and quietly leaving the thread"...afraid to post anymore.

3 minutes ago, JulieM said:

I just posted there (regarding not understanding why you and Tacenda were treated the way you were on that thread).  I don't know what you posted there that would have gotten you banned?

Maybe you disagreed with the wrong people or someone did report you?  I don't know, but I'm sorry for how you were treated.  

Maybe someone can reply here and  shed more light on why you were banned, as I'm not much help!!

I am not LDS...perhaps that is the only reason..or I just don't add much substance to any posts.  I am sad and afraid to be here.  Thanks for your support.

Which thread is it?

I know that the mods aren't here all of the time, and so most of the time they get reports of misconduct after the fact and that's why the last post on a thread doesn't always reflect what caused the problem.

1 minute ago, bluebell said:

Which thread is it?

I know that the mods aren't here all of the time, and so most of the time they get reports of misconduct after the fact and that's why the last post on a thread doesn't always reflect what caused the problem.

The thread about the trust gap.  I know Juliann and I had some words and I planned on fixing that...but couldn't get in.  Other than that, I was just interested in the comments of others and the new developments and links on the subject.  Thanks Bluebell.