• Announcements

• Nemesis

Contact Us Broken   09/27/2016

Users, It has come to our attention that the contact us feature on the site is broken.  Please do not use this feature to contact board admins.  Please go through normal channels.  If you are ignored there then assume your request was denied. Also if you try to email us that email address is pretty much ignored.  Also don't contact us to complain, ask for favors, donations, or any other thing that you may think would annoy us.  Nemesis
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
probablyHagoth7

[when] Will Europe wake up?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last week, German psychologists and doctors confirmed there to be life after death...drawing from almost 1,000 test subjects. Whether such subjects previously believed in an afterlife had zero correlation to experiencing something after clinical death. 

http://www.theworldnature.net/german-scientists-prove-life-death/

As knowledge of spiritual things continues to increase and expand, will a spiritually-sleeping Europe one day arise from its slumber?
If so, what/when will be Europe's tipping point?

Edited by probablyHagoth7

Who says they're not waking up?

2 hours ago, probablyHagoth7 said:

Last week, German psychologists and doctors confirmed there to be life after death...drawing from almost 1,000 test subjects. Whether such subjects previously believed in an afterlife had zero correlation to experiencing something after clinical death. 

http://www.theworldnature.net/german-scientists-prove-life-death/

As knowledge of spiritual things continues to increase and expand, will a spiritually-sleeping Europe one day arise from its slumber?
If so, what/when will be Europe's tipping point?

Where was this machine when my dad died in the emergency room of a heart attack. :( Somehow it feels like a cruel joke if it is, how can they bring back people that have been dead for up to 45 min. to an hour after they clinically die? Maybe the special drugs? If so I'd love to do this. Sign me up! But it does make me skeptical.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tacenda said:

Where was this machine when my dad died in the emergency room of a heart attack. :( Somehow it feels like a cruel joke if it is, how can they bring back people that have been dead for up to 45 min. to an hour after they clinically die? Maybe the special drugs? If so I'd love to do this. Sign me up! But it does make me skeptical.

The machine does not exist.

Edited by The Nehor

Oh, and this is also a hoax. Probably should have put that in my last post.

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

The machine does not exist.

The AutoPulse is real and used for CPR.  Check Wiki.

Otoh, there is no such doctor employed at that university nor is anyone doing such research.

Hagoth, you need to do more research to determine credibility.  The board isn't meant to promote hoaxes (yeah, I can hear all the nonbelievers laughing, but you know what I mean). This has been going around since at least 2014. 

Edited by Calm