Seriously No Politics ×

MD&D Posters You'd Most Like to Meet IRL

5 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I sent you a PM, but his tread is for fun, so let's not make it about me. Have a great day, no a wonderful day. 

Apologise!! I replied to your PM, thanks. And back to the program of being light on the subject. I will definitely need to get a life.

On 1/31/2017 at 11:40 PM, Bernard Gui said:

When my dad joined the Church, he quit tobacco, booze, and coffee cold turkey. Of the three, he said coffee was the hardest to leave. Were it not for Postum and Pero (his favorite) he might not have made it.

If anyone here were to come to Seattle, I would give you the grand tour including Mt Rainier and take you out for a huge steaming bowl of pho at Vien Dong.

I really like Pero, too.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, Bernard Gui said:

When my dad joined the Church, he quit tobacco, booze, and coffee cold turkey. Of the three, he said coffee was the hardest to leave. Were it not for Postum and Pero (his favorite) he might not have made it.

If anyone here were to come to Seattle, I would give you the grand tour including Mt Rainier and take you out for a huge steaming bowl of pho at Vien Dong.

Mrs. Stargazer and I had a great time at Pike Place Market in Seattle with you and Mrs. Gui!  Thanks for the guided tour, BG!  Wendy really enjoyed the pho!

16 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

Mrs. Stargazer and I had a great time at Pike Place Market in Seattle with you and Mrs. Gui!  Thanks for the guided tour, BG!  Wendy really enjoyed the pho!

Thanks! What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday! We were so pleased to get to know you in person? Pho pho ever.