Seriously No Politics ×

A Republican o.k. with Mormon Genocide

bluebell

1 hour ago, bluebell said:

Trump has been accused of groping or out-right raping 13 women.

An accusal is not a conviction and now that woman has dropped everything.

Its the same as my asking if you've stopped beating your children yet. The accusation is there that you've done it, whether you have or not.

Edited by mnn727
4 minutes ago, mnn727 said:

Has that stopped people from treating Hillary as if she's guilty of everything she's accused of?

I don't even like Hillary and even I can see the double standard. 

4 hours ago, bluebell said:

How does that work?  The federal government doesn't require any insurances to cover abortions.  They sometimes do, but that was true before the ACA even existed.

Before ACA existed no government law required any insurer to provide for abortions. They are now required through the state exchanges. Any changes to any insurance had required that the new insurance gets approved by the the federal government. Obe thing they require for insurances to cover is abortion. 

4 hours ago, bluebell said:

Trump has been accused of groping or out-right raping 13 women.

Likewise I can accuse you of anything. Wirhout external evidence, simple accusations are meaningless to me. Most if not sll of these accusations are highly improbable as per the accuser's account of what happened, when, and where. Also, Trump's been a celebrity, a very rich one with lots of money to sue for and only now do these women cone out publicily? Juanita Broadrick's account of Bill Clinton raping her...twice and Hillary directly intimidating her to shut up about it is extremrly credible. 

3 hours ago, bluebell said:

Some of them came out before the election. 

And it's important to remember that Hillary also hasn't been convicted of any wrong doing either. 

Hard to when her people can collude directly with federal organizations in charge of prosecuting her. 

1 hour ago, Darren10 said:

Before ACA existed no government law required any insurer to provide for abortions. They are now required through the state exchanges. Any changes to any insurance had required that the new insurance gets approved by the the federal government. Obe thing they require for insurances to cover is abortion. 

Can you provide a reference for that, because it contradicts my own study, which shows that even now, the federal government cannot require any insurance to cover abortion?

42 minutes ago, Darren10 said:

Likewise I can accuse you of anything. Wirhout external evidence, simple accusations are meaningless to me. Most if not sll of these accusations are highly improbable as per the accuser's account of what happened, when, and where. Also, Trump's been a celebrity, a very rich one with lots of money to sue for and only now do these women cone out publicily? Juanita Broadrick's account of Bill Clinton raping her...twice and Hillary directly intimidating her to shut up about it is extremrly credible. 

Both sides sincerely believe the other is basically harboring the devil.  Neither side has a lot of proof, though there is evidence here and there to support some of the accusations on both sides.  

We do have proof of Trump's unrepentant life of adultery though.  We have his own words and his own actions that he has admitted too.  Given that, it makes sense that some people view Trump as an immoral man.  According to our doctrines, he clearly is.

Clinton might be as well.  Proof on her side of the isle is harder to come by, probably because she's a career politician and so has been covering her tracks for decades.  Trump could let his slimeball flag fly without worry for most of his adult life so he's easier to judge.  

As Cal pointed out, we have more to judge Trump's morality on than just accusations.

39 minutes ago, Darren10 said:

you know Bill Clinton isn't running for President right? He faced his demons years ago, now it's Trump's turn to face the music and he looks like he is unrepentant and wants to sue them. At that one debate he said no one has more respect for women then he has and yet the same night he called Clinton a "Nasty woman", is that respect? 

1 hour ago, bluebell said:

Both sides sincerely believe the other is basically harboring the devil.  Neither side has a lot of proof, though there is evidence here and there to support some of the accusations on both sides.  

We do have proof of Trump's unrepentant life of adultery though.  We have his own words and his own actions that he has admitted too.  Given that, it makes sense that some people view Trump as an immoral man.  According to our doctrines, he clearly is.

Clinton might be as well.  Proof on her side of the isle is harder to come by, probably because she's a career politician and so has been covering her tracks for decades.  Trump could let his slimeball flag fly without worry for most of his adult life so he's easier to judge.  

As Cal pointed out, we have more to judge Trump's morality on than just accusations.

I think the proof against Clinton is there but your internal bias discounts it. I have no illusions Trump was/is an adulterer. I find the rape allegations less credible and the groping allegations more credible but the timing is suspect. I find the allegations against Bill Clinton very credible and there are numerous reports about the vengeful actions taken by the Clintons to ruin his victims. Morally, they are both lacking.

That being said, the evidence against Hillary enriching herself through bribery and corruption through the Clinton foundation is mounting daily. Watch Clinton Cash on YouTube. Read about the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/27/wikileaks-bill-clinton-foundation-emails Don't discount everything that comes from "conservative media."

This article explains how Obamacare funds abortions. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/01/obamacares-many-loopholes-forcing-individuals-and-taxpayers-to-fund-elective-abortion-coverage

Hillary is campaigning to repeal the Hyde amendment. http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/01/11/why_hillary_clinton_s_call_out_of_the_hyde_amendment_is_so_important.html

Wikileaks has exposed the connections between the Democrats and journalists. https://sharylattkisson.com/newsgate-2016/ When journalists give 91 percent of there campaign contributions to democrats, the reporting will reflect this bias.

I won't vote 3rd party because I feel morally compelled to choose between the two viable candidates. I feel morally they are both deeply flawed. I don't know the truth about all the allegations. I vote Trump in hopes he is not as corrupt as Clinton and won't "sell" our national interests for money and would protect the unborn more than Hillary.

Edited by bsjkki
Wrong link
2 minutes ago, bsjkki said:

I think the proof against Clinton is there but your internal bias discounts it. I have no illusions Trump was/is an adulterer. I find the rape allegations less credible and the groping allegations more credible but the timing is suspect. I find the allegations against Bill Clinton very credible and there are numerous reports about the vengeful actions taken by the Clintons to ruin his victims. Morally, they are both lacking.

That being said, the evidence against Hillary enriching herself through bribery and corruption through the Clinton foundation is mounting daily. Watch Clinton Cash on YouTube. Read about the corruption of the Clinton Foundation. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/27/wikileaks-bill-clinton-foundation-emails Don't discount everything that comes from "conservative media."

This article explains how Obamacare funds abortions. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/01/obamacares-many-loopholes-forcing-individuals-and-taxpayers-to-fund-elective-abortion-coverage

Hillary is campaigning to repeal the Hyde amendment. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/01/obamacares-many-loopholes-forcing-individuals-and-taxpayers-to-fund-elective-abortion-coverage 

Wikileaks has exposed the connections between the Democrats and journalists. https://sharylattkisson.com/newsgate-2016/ When journalists give 91 percent of there campaign contributions to democrats, the reporting will reflect this bias.

I won't vote 3rd party because I feel morally compelled to choose between the two viable candidates. I feel morally they are both deeply flawed. I don't know the truth about all the allegations. I vote Trump in hopes he is not as corrupt as Clinton and won't "sell" our national interests for money and would protect the unborn more than Hillary.

My hope is that Trump will do the one thing he has promised and that is to surround himself with people who will help him...guide him..and make America Great Again!  Though both candidates have shown they may have the morals of an alleycat...Trump did at least acknowledge is embarrassing and hideous remarks.  Hillary has yet to even consent to doing anything wrong other than perhaps having a personal server in her bathroom was perhaps a bad idea. 

Just now, bsjkki said:

Hillary is campaigning to repeal the Hyde amendment. http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/01/11/why_hillary_clinton_s_call_out_of_the_hyde_amendment_is_so_important.html

and Trump is squeeky clean in his business dealings? lawsuits and upset people are not good business dealings. Even people who have a ton more money than Trump say he isn't a good business man

8 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

My hope is that Trump will do the one thing he has promised and that is to surround himself with people who will help him...guide him..and make America Great Again!  Though both candidates have shown they may have the morals of an alleycat...Trump did at least acknowledge is embarrassing and hideous remarks.  Hillary has yet to even consent to doing anything wrong other than perhaps having a personal server in her bathroom was perhaps a bad idea. 

And do we really want a President who is too unsophisticated to understand classified markings? http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/7/fbis-comey-hillary-clinton-not-sophisticated-enoug/

4 minutes ago, Duncan said:

and Trump is squeeky clean in his business dealings? lawsuits and upset people are not good business dealings. Even people who have a ton more money than Trump say he isn't a good business man

I have to choose between the two candidates. I choose Trump. You can choose Hillary or vote 3rd party. They are both flawed. On policy, I don't agree with Hillary on much of anything. I hope Trump will protect the unborn,  protect religious freedom, and appoint Supreme Court judged I like. That is my hope. I am voting policy this year. I have no illusions that Trump did business like a New York developer. I personally know many New York developers and they are not my favorite people.

2 hours ago, bsjkki said:

I don't have internal bias with Clinton.  I don't like her and don't want her to win.

Having worked for the government and lived on an army post for over 20 years...I know what classified markings look like.  It is mandatory that  you understand..and it is plain stupid if you don't  I know a guy who worked in a different area than me that made a slight error in judgement..nothing like Clinton but a slip of a mistake that got him off the job...off post..and his family gone within 30 days.  Lock her up.

8 hours ago, rodheadlee said:

Accused, not convicted. It's amazing how this came out right before the election. What a coincidence. As the old saying goes you can't prove a negative.

Not really.  It is not a comfortable thing for women to talk about, most want to forget about it as much as possible.  Having one or two women speak up can make a victim feel less alone, less like a victim.  She believes there will be more likely support for her story, so less fear of being branded a liar.  The first may have been come out because while she could tolerate him as a private citizen, knowing he would be ever present in her life as President made the cost of being quiet too much or she was savvy enough to realize geeting her story out there and taken seriously was much more likely to happen now than in the past.  And the rest found it easier to speak up when someone else already had (think Cosby). There were those who accused him before the election.  It is possible the publicizing of those brought more out now.

Not only that, but for those who didn't go public till after the tape was released having his own words out there supporting their stories...huge impact imo, both in making them feel it will be more believable and making them angry he is bragging about the mistreatment.

I am not saying people shouldn't approach all accusations as skeptics (including those saying the women are liars).  I just think it makes it very obvious and understandable why women would be very, very, very reluctant to go public with those kinds of extremely traumatic experiences for fear of being treated as liars, their pain being dismissed as trivial, etc.  

Edited by Calm
8 hours ago, mnn727 said:

Its the same as my asking if you've stopped beating your children yet. The accusation is there that you've done it, whether you have or not.

Otoh, if you had bragged about beating your children you are pretty much accusing yourself as well.

Just now, Jeanne said:

Having worked for the government and lived on an army post for over 20 years...I know what classified markings look like.  It is mandatory that  you understand..and it is plain stupid if you don't  I know a guy who worked in a different area than me that made a slight error in judgement..nothing like Clinton but a slip of a mistake that got him off the job...off post..and his family gone within 30 days.  Lock her up.

would Trump even know? How many deferments has he had , like 5? if he can't handle what people say on twitter for heaven's sake do you want him being in charge of the military? I am friends with a US Marine and he says he isn't voting for support, why? because he and his group would the boots on the ground and they don't want to go to war 

3 hours ago, Duncan said:

you know Bill Clinton isn't running for President right? He faced his demons years ago, now it's Trump's turn to face the music and he looks like he is unrepentant and wants to sue them. At that one debate he said no one has more respect for women then he has and yet the same night he called Clinton a "Nasty woman", is that respect? 

Bill Clinton faced some accusers years ago. Whether or not he faced his own demons is debatable, imo.  He seemed to be very good at avoiding them from what I saw, and likely with Hillary's help.

My thinking Trump is scum for the way he treats people isn't in any way helping my attitude about Hillary and her husband.  They all appear to me to be selfish users.

7 minutes ago, Duncan said:

would Trump even know? How many deferments has he had , like 5? if he can't handle what people say on twitter for heaven's sake do you want him being in charge of the military? I am friends with a US Marine and he says he isn't voting for support, why? because he and his group would the boots on the ground and they don't want to go to war 

Trump didn't even know what a blind trust was or he was playing dumb with saying his kids handling his business was the same.