Seriously No Politics ×

Nehor, Kate Needs Your Help!

CCRW

It seems she has no respect for tech people either.

"I took it to the Mac store & the 'genius' said it . . ."

I want a new computer and an I pad or equivalent.  Do you suppose someone would buy them for me?     ......Anybody...........

This is so stupid.

I guess I should start gofundme projects so people could buy me crap.

I know she is more than capable of earning her own way. She just needs to go do it.

edited to add:

What ever.

This is ridiculous.  The woman's an attorney for crying out loud.

Anyone buying this woman a $1600 (so far) laptop is really just trying to support OW.  They might as well make a direct donation.

Maybe if I start a GoFundMe page to aid the fight against OW I can get some free cash for doing nothing too.

This is ridiculous. The woman's an attorney for crying out loud.

Anyone buying this woman a $1600 (so far) laptop is really just trying to support OW. They might as well make a direct donation.

Maybe if I start a GoFundMe page to aid the fight against OW I can get some free cash for doing nothing too.

To be fair I know many attorneys barely scraping by. We have too many lawyers right now. She might no have much money.

On the other hand if a surprise $1000 in expenditures cuts your savings to nil you are doing it wrong.

I've donated to Go Fund Me for some very worthy causes. I sure hope this isn't a joke.

I will use this new laptop for my gender justice work, both as an activist & professionally (and to watch RuPaul's Drag Race online and obessively follow wax-print fashion blogs, of course).

Sounds like a joke to me.

No surprise here; she proves time and time again what type of person she is. What amazes me is that people would rather help her than donate their money to so many other worthy causes.

Exactly. I need more $100 bills to use as kindling in my fireplace but you do not see me asking others to fund it.

Hah, it's been taken down.  I guess she got enough money.

Or maybe the news articles, blogs, and comments were too much publicity.

I wonder where her soul will end up.

Wherever she chooses for it to end up.  God is perfectly fair.

I need a new iPad as this one won't access my email and my laptop gets heavy and hot on my stomach.

Who is going to start a gofund for me?

Or how about a month's worth of takeout as I am too tired and dizzy to cook right now. I promise to spend more time on the board being emotionally supportive to others either solution.

:P

I think we should start a gofund campaign to sponsor Nehor in his dreams to become a stand up comedian...

Morningstar to get a comfy car for driving to all that music stuff and kids' activities including built in individual iPads for each kids with earphones so they will be quiet during the drives.....

GG...a professional landscaper to come out weekly that she can just sit in her lawn chair and boss around so her garden is as beautiful as always...

JLHPROF so he can build the addition onto his house he needs for his ever expanding library...

Other suggestions?

Archived