Seriously No Politics ×

I Hate The Holidays, Anyone Else Feel The Same?

poptart

Chill out Cursor. Your post about not liking 4th of July and Valentines Day did indeed leave the impression that you weren't one for romance, you stated otherwise, and Garden Girl apologized.  You don't need to keep bringing it up and throwing things back at her after she said sorry.

Whatever.

In a coupla' minutes we'll be hangin' out in the backyard (3/4 acre, overlooking the 33), near Ojai. Ribs are on, baked potatoes are done. Stripped peas are steamin' right now. Don't talk to me about romance ... at least not negatively.

Y'all chill out now ...

My Sweety's off for these next five days ... mmm ... lookin' forward to it.

Happy New Year y'all. 

Edited by cursor

I wasn't talking to you about romance at all, and I personally don't care about how much of a romantic are or claim to be.  I was only telling you to lay off of Garden Girl after she already made an apology to you.

Edited by seriously honestly

Last year my wife and I visited Costa Rica (two weeks, on the beach). The previous year we visited the Canary Islands ... off the coast of Spain (for three weeks).  Sorry if that is not romantic enough for you. And, sorry if our outing wasn't centered on freakin' "Valentine's Day." Both I and my wife totally enjoyed our romantic getaway.

Tengo mucho celos.  (I'm very jealous! :huh:)

;):D

You had one helluva hubby GG! Excuse my language. Merry Christmas too!!

Hey, if the shoe fits ... ;):D

P.S.: And, in point of fact, she still has him; he's simply elsewhere at the moment. :)

Edited by Kenngo1969

Hey, if the shoe fits ... ;):D

P.S.: And, in point of fact, she still has him; he's simply elsewhere at the moment. :)

Very true! And have always liked the analogy that our deceased loved ones time frame is significantly different than ours, theirs being an hour compared to our year, or something like that. Edited by Tacenda