Seriously No Politics ×

The Perfect Post

KevinG

I had the most perfect post ready...  It was a marvel, a mind blowing masterpiece of logic and prose.  The result of this post would have changed the course of apologetics, nay Mormonism for time and all eternity!!!

But the site went down and I lost it.

Oh well.  I will have to share my inspired brilliance another time.

I had the most perfect post ready...  It was a marvel, a mind blowing masterpiece of logic and prose.  The result of this post would have changed the course of apologetics, nay Mormonism for time and all eternity!!!

I don't know, just hearing your excitement over it is perfect enough. :) You can slip me the $20.00 later. *wink*

I've had that happen before. Not so grand but with posts I was impressed with.

I lost them to keep me humble I think

To be honest it wasn't that grand... But it makes a good fish story. The one that got away! Edited by KevinG

I hate it when that happens! :(

God works in brilliant ways. ;)