Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert F. Smith

Bokovoy Class On Historical Jesus At Uofu This Fall

David Bokovoy is a great teacher.  He is funny, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable.

call 801-581-5362 for further information

Dr. David E. Bokovoy classes Fall 2014 at University of Utah

Hebrew 388  “Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Culture”  Tues & Thurs  3:40 - 5:20 pm  OSH 233  ($385 audit fee) (meets with Hebrew 3880 section 1 and Middle East Studies 3880 section 2)

Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Culture is a course designed to introduce students to the basic skills necessary to begin studying the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament in its original language. Though this course focuses primarily upon the fundamentals of grammar and vocabulary, it also provides students with an introduction to scholarly resources including dictionaries, and lexicons, that will assist in interpreting the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament.

Hebrew 4900  “The Historical Jesus”  Tues & Thurs  6:00 - 7:30 pm  BU C 106

The Historical Figure of Jesus in a First Century Jewish Context

Nice of you to drop by to post this..

I've already informed David of how much I hate him for teaching at a university that I do not attend.