Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler90az

Ziggy Ansah

Was selected to my team the Detroit Lions at #5 in the NFL drat. I just listened to his press conference and he is a man of God.

Any links for press conference?

Any links for press conference?

In my experience, those are hard to find unless you're an ESPN Insider or you can go to espn.go.com/nfl and see if some clips show up on their various news and commentary videos. You might check on local Detroit TV stations to see what they have. However, here is a short highlight video:

And here is a long highlight video:

[media=]

I was trying to figure out why this was news here, but then it turns out he is LDS. Maybe you should have mentioned that? Not all of us follow sports as much as you seem to.

I was trying to figure out why this was news here, but then it turns out he is LDS. Maybe you should have mentioned that? Not all of us follow sports as much as you seem to.

He played for The Lord's University, Stargazer! What more do you want! :D:rofl: (Sorry; as a proud graduate of The Rival School to the North, I had to do it! ;))

P.S.: New slogan for the Lions: "If you've got the question, we've got the Ansah!" ;)