Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daniel Peterson

Interpreter: A Journal Of Mormon Scripture

"There's a big difference," said Miracle Max, "between mostly dead and all dead."

So very, very choice.

I'm pleased to announce the launch of a brand new online periodical:

http://www.patheos.c...-scripture.html

"There's a big difference," said Miracle Max, "between mostly dead and all dead."

This is splendid, Dan. I shall be subscribing forthwith.

Regards,

Pahoran

Lots of support out there for this new endeavor. Already have subscribed; look forward to the success of this!

Congratulations and and best of luck with the new journal.

Larry P

Hallelujah indeed!

I should like to say here that Daniel, with whom I was pleased to engage in a few minutes of conversation at the FAIR Conference on Friday, has acquitted himself during these past two troubling months with an inspiring degree of grace, courage, fortitude, cheerfulness, pluck and — with this new announcement — resilience. I would have expected nothing less from him, but it is nonetheless a joy to behold. I commend him without reservation.

My thanks to his colleagues who have worked with him on this new venture and gotten it up and running with lightning speed, particularly Bryce Haymond, who has designed a highly elegant website.

Thanks, Scott, for the very kind words. It was great to talk with you the other day.

And, yes, Bryce Haymond and Alison Coutts and the other editors have done wonderful work with incredible efficiency.

Dan

Being in Oz, I am bit removed from the "happenings" of what goes on in the "big" church and its peripherals, but it is great that endeavours that you are involved in are continuing. We are not immune to the influence of material that affects the faith of the saints and it is good to have material and resources that are in addition the what the church publishes.

I dont think the Australian culture is a natural fit for the church and its publications sometimes, and you and your associates have been a great influence and support to myself and many of the saints here. Look forward to the work of this new endeavour...

Paddy