Seriously No Politics ×

Creator or Creators

LDS4EVER

Johnny - Does eternal have bounds?

Actually, yes, it does. The Hebrew "Qedem," as well as "'olam" can mean endless duration, but they also can mean limited time in either past or future, so it depends on which context you aregue from and use in the Hebrew meaning of the scriptures.

Indeed. This is correct.

Paul O

Johnny - God is love ... does love need anyone to love it?

Actually, yes. Love is only love when it is freely given away with no thought of reward in return. Love is a *verb* of action, not a noun as a simple thing existing in isolation.

That's what I have been trying to tell him by reminding him that the idealized Trinity did nothing and had no one to love and nothing to love it.

Paul O

Paul Osborne  writes,

That's what I have been trying to tell him by reminding him that the idealized Trinity did nothing and had no one to love and nothing to love it.

The Trinity is one but it is not solitary.

The Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, is one.

Johnny - I would agree. Does infinite have bounds?

Yes. George Cantor, the great mathematician of the inifinite showed that there are different types of infinities. Each one has their own peculiar limitations, interestingly enough! For all that, they literally are infinite however.......eternal yet with limitations. The Hebrew of the Bible actually utilizes language in the same way, to show a foreverness yet limitation to time, God, events, places, etc.

Again the Bible does not reveal what they did ... What do the Mormon scriptures reveal?

Jesus did not have a glorified body prior to his incarnation.

The Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father.

So we have a Trinity in existence before anything was made. The Trinity hadn

ScriptureLover  writes,

For all that, they literally are infinite however.......eternal yet with limitations. The Hebrew of the Bible actually utilizes language in the same way, to show a foreverness yet limitation to time, God, events, places, etc.

Is God bound by space and time?

Is a man bound by space and time?

The Bible does not reveal that they talked about ... what do the Mormon scriptures reveal?

The Father is the source of divinity.

The Bible says the person of the Holy Ghost proceeds.

The Bible does not reveal that they did ... what do the Mormon scriptures reveal?

The first word that the Bible reveals is "Let their be light".

Jesus was perfect as True God. Jesus was not perfect as True man.

The Father is the source of the Word, the Son is the Word

Paul Osborne  writes,

Johnny, the Mormon religion reveals that God has a Father and was begotten in heaven. Go figure.

How strange, because clearly the Bible does not reveal this.

Also, might you tell me if there was a first time the Holy Ghost proceeded from the Father? I assume he was at his Father

Archived