Seriously No Politics ×

Creator or Creators

LDS4EVER

The Son of God was begotten from the Father before all ages

Oh, and just when was before all ages? What was before that? What was the Father doing before Christ was begotten, assusming of course you really believe he was begotten?

Your Trinity doctrine is confusing, unatural, and contrary to the simple notion that Jesus was a Man, is a Man, and will always be a Man as his Father is also a Man. I assure you that when the disciples followed Jesus they were well aware that there was a God in heaven, independent of the Man Christ Jesus. They looked at Jesus and knew he was the Son of God, but was seperate and distinct from the Man who ruled heaven and angels. John saw them in heaven and told us about them. I believe the account as it stands - just as though Jesus himself was standing in front of me bodily in the flesh and pointing his finger upward saying, "My Father sits upon his throne in yonder heaven". I thus know there are Two Men.

What will go through your mind when you see three Divine Human Beings standing at the judgment seat ready to judge you? Will you continue to deny the Trinity doctrine then? YES, you will, and glady. The Trinity is an alien, something we are not a kin too. It is pure science fiction. Give it up. The Gods are Men and they love you. The Father loves you as a Father. The Son loves you as a brother. And the Holy Ghost loves you too. These Three holy Men are the Godhead, thus called God for short.

Paul O

Paul Osborne  writes,

Oh, and just when was before all ages? What was before that? What was the Father doing before Christ was begotten, assusming of course you really believe he was begotten?

Before all ages is before God said (Gen 1:3) ...

The Bible does not reveal was before that ... do the Mormon scriptures reveal what was before?

The Bible does not reveal what the Father was doing before that ... do the Mormon scriptures reveal what he was doing?

Your Trinity doctrine is confusing, unatural, and contrary to the simple notion that Jesus was a Man, is a Man, and will always be a Man as his Father is also a Man.

The Trinity doctrine clarifies what is revealed in Holy Scripture.

Jesus was true man in that he experienced death (soul and body seperated) like a man.

Jesus was true God because of his divine nature.

The Son of God was not a man like me and you because he had no sin.

Joseph Smith taught that the Father was a man like me and you.

Do you think the Father was once a sinful man like me and you?

I assure you that when the disciples followed Jesus they were well aware that there was a God in heaven, independent of the Man Christ Jesus.

I would also agree because this is what Jesus taught them.

They looked at Jesus and knew he was the Son of God, but was seperate and distinct from the Man who ruled heaven and angels.

A man does not rule heaven and angels.

I thus know there are Two Men.

I know that their are two seperate persons and that their is one God or divine nature.

The Son of God is one in being with the Father.

What will go through your mind when you see three Divine Human Beings standing at the judgment seat ready to judge you?

Scipture reveals that their one divine person who will judge us.

Will you continue to deny the Trinity doctrine then? YES, you will, and glady. The Trinity is an alien, something we are not a kin too. It is pure science fiction. Give it up.

The Trinity doctrine was divenly revealed to the apostolic Church.

The Son loves you as a brother.

Men are not Christ's brethren by nature. Through adoption (justification) men can become sons of God

These Three holy Men are the Godhead, thus called God for short.

Godhead means deity ... these three holy persons are the divine nature or Godhead or God or deity.

Colossians 2

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

2 Corinthians 5

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Tanyan  writes,

Sounds like a Brother/Uncle/Cousin to the anchient Sabellian/Modalistic Twins !.

Could you explain what you mean ... thanks!

Could you explain with scripture to help us better understand your words ... thanks!

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are distinct pesons they are not simply names designating modalities of the divine being.

Johnny you are kidding right ???, we all have explained this to you in the past using the anchient Hebrew, Aramaic, Koine A Greek, Cultural Biblical settings of Scripture AD NAUSEAM !. Sorry Johnny to be blunt but you are exactly like a broken record in which we have tried to repair. Anyway, Today is Thanksgiving and I must leave to celebrate thanks to THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, AND THE LORD OF LIFE CHRIST JESUS, Have a great Thanksgiving . Just a thought and observation johnny, give it a rest today, its a holiday spend some time with family, relatives, friends, or do some charity work for the Homeless, I believe that would be much more worthwhile that posting why LDS/Mormons are going to Hell, Lost, and are completly wrong in there Theology. Go out and take a Brisk walk, enjjoy the day !. I am leaving now so "PEACE OUT !". IN HIS ETERNAL DEBT, TANYAN.

Tanyan  writes,

Johnny you are kidding right ???, we all have explained this to you in the past using the anchient Hebrew, Aramaic, Koine A Greek, Cultural Biblical settings of Scripture AD NAUSEAM !.

Could you provide the links so all us can see the explanation ... thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Paul Osborne  writes,

But, why did the Trinity bother to create anything seeing it had already existed by itself, for God knows how long?

Why do you say how long?

God is not limited by space and time.

Is the Mormon God bound by space and time?

I guess the Trinity got lonely and decided to make something. Anthing! The Trinity decided it was time to make something and be recognized as God. It wanted to be worshipped and loved. It was lonely.

The world was made for the glory of God. God created all things not to increase his glory, but to show it forth and to communicate it, for God has no other reason for creating than his love and goodness: Creatures came into existence when the key of love opened his hand.

Why did the Mormon God create?

Who created the Mormon God?

The world was made for the glory of God.  God created all things not to increase his glory, but to show it forth and to communicate it,  for God has no other reason for creating than his love and goodness: Creatures came into existence when the key of love opened his hand.

The world was made for the glory of the Trinity? Where was the glory of the Trinity before it made the world? So, you say God made the world so he would have something to talk to and he would finally have something to love him and worship him too. Good grief.

You say that love popped into existence when creatures were made in which they could love God. How about before that? What does the Bible say the Trinity did before it made its very first thing? Please, describe the state of such a being who has absolutely nothing to show for, not so much as a pinch of moon dust. He was all alone with no one but himself - for how long - did he just sit there and think, or what? That

Why did the Mormon God create?

Who created the Mormon God?

My Heavenly Father created Jehovah after he was ordained a God under the hands of his Father. Then he created ME! It is his work and glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

My Heavenly Father was created by his Father long ago.

Paul O

Paul Osborne  writes,

The Mormon God? He is not bound by time and space. He penetrates all things. Unlike the Trinity however, he has a Father who loved him.

The Mormon God sounds like a man who needs love ... the Trinity is love.

Was he eternal in nature and how?

The Mormon God sounds like a man who became divine ... the Trinity is divine

My Heavenly Father was created by his Father long ago.

The Mormon God sounds like a man who is a mere creature ... the Trinity is creator

Yes, I think the Father was a sinner! He might have even been worse than me.

The Mormon God sounds like a man who was a sinner ... the Trinity is truth.

My God is not a man.

What does he look like? A man, perhaps? To see Jesus is like seeing the Father because they are both Men. Jesus wants us to know that he isn't the only God but there is another in whom he works with, his Father. The angels see the Father's face - he sits on a throne. He is a real Man just as much as Christ Jesus is a real Man.

Why do you deny the Father?

Paul O

To see Jesus is to see the glory of God ... to see Jesus is to see the invisable God. 

Their is one God. 

The angels see the face of Jesus.

I will agree that to see Jesus is to see the glory of God because he is the image of God! His Divine Personage is patterned after the Divine Personage of the Father. The Father is invisible to us because he makes himself invisible and sends his Son to do the appearing.

The angels see the face of the Father; will you deny that?

Paul O

Paul Osborne  writes,

Jesus was a Divine Man before he was born... Jesus was a mortal Man while he walked the earth... Jesus was a Divine Man after he ascended

Jesus is True God before he was born ... Jesus was True God and True man while he walked the earth ... Jesus is True God after he ascended

Jesus is the creator of creatures.

The Father is perfect ...

Clearly the Bible does not reveal that Father was a man.

Jesus is the creator of creatures.

The Father is perfect ...

Clearly the Bible does not reveal that Father was a man.

Jesus was a Man of truth before he was born ... Jesus was a Man of truth while he walked the earth ... Jesus is a Man of truth after he ascended

Jesus is the creator of creatures on earth. Jesus is the Firstborn in heaven

Archived