Sign in to follow this  
smac97

Youtube Vid: It Gets Better With Mormon Family And Friends

Hey Pops, you are being Jaybeared....again, and again, and again. Best never to feed a troll.

Edited by Storm Rider

Again, you are still being coy. The question can be answered yes, or no. Really, it can.

Your point is clear, but its not responsive to the question. Smac agreed with what the family members said, but still criticized the message, as presented.

I think that people use whatever assets they can to put forth agendas. I don't have one, I am just someone who knows about this first hand and don't really believe that the opinions of those who do not matter very much. BTW, agendas are not always bad or good...I just don't have one, and unlike most "I do have dog in this fight".

Hey Pops, you are being Jaybeared....again, and again, and again. Best never to fed a troll.

I am a slow learner. :sorry:

Hey Pops, you are being Jaybeared....again, and again, and again. Best never to feed a troll.

Yes, its completely outrageous that I would ask an active LDS parent with a gay child, whether he approved of a video being circulated by LDS parents with gay children, which was posted here by SMAC who then criticized it for its"subtext."

How incredibly "jaybear" it was of me to expect a straight answer to simple question. Thank you for your valuable insight.

Edited by Jaybear