altersteve

Last Movie You Watched

We finally watched Wonder Woman.  It had some touching parts but otherwise i thought it was just o.k.  I guess i'm not really a superhero kind of person.  I can't think of any superhero movie that i've liked since i was a kid.  I should probably just stop watching them.  

I can't believe I didn't watch "The Office", all these years. My sons moved back home and they have me watching the series on Netflix. So funny!! Not a movie, but wow, I've missed out. I am looking forward to watching Steve Carrell's new movie called "Battle of the Sexes".  Pretty talented actor!!

14 hours ago, Tacenda said:

I can't believe I didn't watch "The Office", all these years. My sons moved back home and they have me watching the series on Netflix. So funny!! Not a movie, but wow, I've missed out. I am looking forward to watching Steve Carrell's new movie called "Battle of the Sexes".  Pretty talented actor!!

It's hilarious!  My 15 year old is currently streaming it thru Netflix and he's hooked.

2 minutes ago, bluebell said:

It's hilarious!  My 15 year old is currently streaming it thru Netflix and he's hooked.

When I posted this I thought of deleting it, but with my status I'm unable to edit if there is a lot of time in between my posting. I thought of doing that because I was worried some might think ill of me for liking this kind of sitcom, some sexual overtones, or more than some, sometimes. But overall it's so great. Sometimes I caught myself talking about them as if they are real life. I kid my husband that he is so much like Michael such as his silliness, or his thinking he is funny or wanting some attention. I keep watching because I really want Jim and Pam to seal the deal, which will happen since I watched a few later seasons before I started the beginning. 

Thanks for posting bluebell, I feel a little better about admitting I watched now. My husband and I don't watch a lot of sitcoms/series on t.v. anymore. There's usually sports on or a reality show such as America's Got Talent, The Voice etc. 

47 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

When I posted this I thought of deleting it, but with my status I'm unable to edit if there is a lot of time in between my posting. I thought of doing that because I was worried some might think ill of me for liking this kind of sitcom, some sexual overtones, or more than some, sometimes. But overall it's so great. Sometimes I caught myself talking about them as if they are real life. I kid my husband that he is so much like Michael such as his silliness, or his thinking he is funny or wanting some attention. I keep watching because I really want Jim and Pam to seal the deal, which will happen since I watched a few later seasons before I started the beginning. 

Thanks for posting bluebell, I feel a little better about admitting I watched now. My husband and I don't watch a lot of sitcoms/series on t.v. anymore. There's usually sports on or a reality show such as America's Got Talent, The Voice etc. 

The nice thing about watching it on Netflix is that if it starts getting racey you can just fast forward for a few frames.  That's what my son does. :) 

Hubby and I saw The Mountain Between Us last night.  It was really good. I hadn't read the book so didn't know what to expect except for what the trailers showed, and there were some twists that surprised me, but we both really liked it.