Seriously No Politics ×

Zerahemla

Anijen

I have often heard that critics would not be happy even if we found the city of Zarahemla accompanied by a sign "here lies Zarahemla." As I was studying the Doctrine and Covenants I was sort of pondering this and reading the D&C at the same time (usually I am in the Book of Mormon), as I was studying it occurred to me to look up the etymology of the word Zarahemla. I found in wiki which I usually do not like to quote from but it intrigued me. It states that Z

I have often heard that critics would not be happy even if we found the city of Zarahemla accompanied by a sign "here lies Zarahemla." As I was studying the Doctrine and Covenants I was sort of pondering this and reading the D&C at the same time (usually I am in the Book of Mormon), as I was studying it occurred to me to look up the etymology of the word Zarahemla. I found in wiki which I usually do not like to quote from but it intrigued me. It states that Z

He actually posted it here, but to his credit, was modest about it.

I have been in class a lot lately and have missed many threads. I also have to recognize Bokovoy as a co-contributor of that piece (humble guy). I really enjoy reading all your posts. Please keep up the good work.

Archived