Seriously No Politics ×

Need a Woman's opinion

Duncan

also what are good dates under 5 dollars

Some libraries have video rooms for free which can be fun if you like old movies. Hikes, picnics, check out any local college that may have cheap entertainment available for students (and may have opened it up to the public).

I need a womans opinion... i keep meeting women who already have boyfriends that are away or never come to where they work and then the woman does not tell me this till we have known each other a good while... what should i do? also incubator babies what do women think of incubator babies? like a six month old premature baby.

If you are interested in someone, once you feel comfortable enough just ask them about their personal life and what they do during their time away from work if you don't want to directly ask them if they are seeing anyone.

Not sure what you mean about what women thinkof incubator babies...I think pretty much the same thing about them as the regular version, they just tend to be a lot smaller to begin with. Also premmie clothes can sometimes make great good quality but cheap doll clothes. :P

hey cal, iwantpop was banned pretty soon after he started posting, so i think we can assume that he was just some 14 year old home without adult supervision and not take his posts seriously.

:P

Thank, the whole incubator baby thing is kind of a giveaway.....