Seriously No Politics ×

How to identify a Nephite city

Bill Hamblin

I am not sure a majority of the membership is concerned about it. I would hazard to guess that less than 25% of the membership have even looked into it, or read a single book, or scholarly article on the subject.

How many people in the Christian world look seriously into Bibical Archelogical evidences?

I think your estimate is way high. From my experience over the last 65 years, most members of the Church are content to attend Church and do their best to live the Gospel as they munderstand it. Granted, the number of members interested in the BofM and the possibility of finding evidence for its historicity has increased since President Hunter's call to reestablish reading the BofM as part of our scripture study program.

Larry P

I can tell this is utterly pointless. Mods, could you please close this thread? Thanks

I started cleaning up the thread and saw your request. If you start a new one, we'll keep an eye on it. Everyone who made a mess of this thread needs to review the Board Guidelines. Jon63 has been banned.

Skylla

Archived