Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drevan

Drinking caffiene is not against Word of Wisdom

t2t2-

Let me turn it around. Are you saying these are forgeries?

Was it even implied by what I said? I was just wondering if you were an 'internet scavanger' or a 'hard copy' scavenger. I tend to place more creditability on the 'hard copy' scavengers.

When i or edward can find info backing my point then yes, i'll post a response, but then again, you'll just post something that says im wrong, so it's almost not worth it...still looking though.

That's what a debate is. If I sat back and thought "Well....if I post my opinion they'll just disagree" we'd never have any conversations now would we?

I just thought that you wouldn't be so adamant about getting those dates unless you had a great comeback once posted.

Was it even implied by what I said? I was just wondering if you were an 'internet scavanger' or a 'hard copy' scavenger. I tend to place more creditability on the 'hard copy' scavengers.

You know what's interesting though? Why?

In all my time on this board I've not once seen an example of a member pointing out a false or forged document on the internet. Not once has someone posted a quote, obviously from the internet, and a member been able to show that it is other than the original.

So why would you assume an internet scavenger to have less accurate information?

Well what about Jolt! Twice the suger and twice the caffeine.

By the way, if caffeine is so benign, how come they won't sell caffeinated colas at the Lord's university (U of U)...kidding, at BYU?

Well what about Jolt! Twice the suger and twice the caffeine.

By the way, if caffeine is so benign, how come they won't sell caffeinated colas at the Lord's university (U of U)...kidding, at BYU?

Cause BYU is retarded for more than one reason, that being one of them, they sell Guarana, which has just as much Caffiene if not more than Coke. It's students have begged for mountian dew and Dr. Pepper so much our Pizzaria is switching from Coke to Pepsi :P (both have caffiene).