Seriously No Politics ×

Exaltaion requirements

James Banta

Requirement for Exaltation  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Must a person be a polygamist (At least in heart) to receive exaltation

I got warned about talking about food before.. The Mod thought I was slamming other religions.. I refuse to let him even think he was right.. So I'll stay with the food and not say another word.. IHS jim

I suggest that you plead your case. I would PM a mod about it and give them further expliantions. I find them to be quite reasonable. If it was an honest mistake they will see that. Of course there is a huge element in your presentation to them that will make a difference I also suggest choosing your words wisely.

I understand mormonism (sometimes better than some Mormons, I feel better than most) and I am a student of God's word..

This kind of statement always make me laugh out loud coming from ex-Mos who have already shown they understand nothing about the church, which is probably why they left because if I believed what they say they believed when they were Mormon I would have left too.

I btw am a student of God's words as well, his word in all his scriptures, the Bible, Book of Mormon, D&C and Pearl of Great Price.

I suggest that you plead your case. I would PM a mod about it and give them further expliantions. I find them to be quite reasonable. If it was an honest mistake they will see that. Of course there is a huge element in your presentation to them that will make a difference I also suggest choosing your words wisely.

I just asked him what there was about the post that was in any way a problem.. I told him I have seen and even said much more negative things than our little chat about "food".. IHS jim

This kind of statement always make me laugh out loud coming from ex-Mos who have already shown they understand nothing about the church, which is probably why they left because if I believed what they say they believed when they were Mormon I would have left too.

I btw am a student of God's words as well, his word in all his scriptures, the Bible, Book of Mormon, D&C and Pearl of Great Price.

Is this some of my false teaching?

God's Plan of Salvation:

http://lds.about.com/library/weekly/aaplanofsalvation.htm

IHS jim

NOPE! That is NOT some of YOUR FALSE teachings.

Nice for you to admit that your teachings are false. Freudian slip I suspect.

Apparently Debbie though that was a false teaching I would like to know which of my teachings are false based on the Bible not on Joseph Smith. taught. Such teaching would be harder to find if Smith was taken out of the criteria of what is truth and what is false... IHS jim

Apparently Debbie though that was a false teaching I would like to know which of my teachings are false based on the Bible not on Joseph Smith. taught.

Good grief. Where did I even refer to anything about the pre-mortal existence. I have no idea what you are referring to; of course we believe in the pre-mortal existence. BTW, it is taught in the Bible. It's your twisting of what we believe that is offensive and the fact that you think you are somehow more learned than those of us who remain in the faith.

Good grief. Where did I even refer to anything about the pre-mortal existence. I have no idea what you are referring to; of course we believe in the pre-mortal existence. BTW, it is taught in the Bible. It's your twisting of what we believe that is offensive and the fact that you think you are somehow more learned than those of us who remain in the faith.

All that is taught in the Bible is a heavenly creation (Angels).. And God's timelessness.. Jesus is present before Abraham was.. What the Bible teaches is that God created the spirit of man within him (Zech 12:1).. I read and believe the Bible.. The Holy Spirit teaches it to me.. You can say that as well except that you deny that the Holy Spirit if The One and only God of all creation so I wonder what sort of holy spirit you rely on for conformation of anything.. IHS jim

This whole thread reminds me of Proverbs 26.

If you feel that I am the fool refereed to in the Proverb them by all means stop talking to me.. I have said that many times.. But I will not leave your wild claims unanswered either.. So if I am a fool show me my foolishness. I am not above correction just above the foolishness I see within mormonism.. IHS jim

All that is taught in the Bible is a heavenly creation (Angels).. And God's timelessness.. Jesus is present before Abraham was.. What the Bible teaches is that God created the spirit of man within him (Zech 12:1).. I read and believe the Bible.. The Holy Spirit teaches it to me.. You can say that as well except that you deny that the Holy Spirit if The One and only God of all creation so I wonder what sort of holy spirit you rely on for conformation of anything.. IHS jim

Genesis 1 goes through the entire creation account, then after everything was created there is Genesis 2, which states that the heavens and the earth were all finished and all the hosts of them, but then it had not been caused to rain yet. Then after a mist watered the whole earth, then man was created, then the garden was planted, then the trees etc.

If everything was created before it was placed on the earth, including man, where did the creation take place?

Genesis 1 goes through the entire creation account, then after everything was created there is Genesis 2, which states that the heavens and the earth were all finished and all the hosts of them, but then it had not been caused to rain yet. Then after a mist watered the whole earth, then man was created, then the garden was planted, then the trees etc.

If everything was created before it was placed on the earth, including man, where did the creation take place?

Gen 1 goes though an overview of all that God created and then in Chapter 2 we see specific creation of Man and God relationship to Him.. It's not that hard to see.. You actually saw that as a different creation? I think that's strange.. After all it teaches that it was the heavens and the earth being created not just the heavens.. IHS jim

Gen 1 goes though an overview of all that God created and then in Chapter 2 we see specific creation of Man and God relationship to Him.. It's not that hard to see.. You actually saw that as a different creation? I think that's strange.. After all it teaches that it was the heavens and the earth being created not just the heavens.. IHS jim

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

Sounds like a before and after.

I just asked him what there was about the post that was in any way a problem.. I told him I have seen and even said much more negative things than our little chat about "food".. IHS jim

OK. Well what did they say back?

OK. Well what did they say back?

Can't you see it, it was his posting on the thread... I'll find it..

I didn't know the mods deleted their messages after they are sure they had been seen.. I looked all the way back to page 15.. Well he never answered n=my answers to him... IHS jim

Archived